If I stay present, if I really (but REALLY) stay curious about what is happening, then I make the most of every moment, I <squeeze> it, like I squeeze a lemon. I can´t then avoid its fragrance, taste, juicy texture… I am totally in it. I am born again and again, ready for new opportunities. With a new, creative, curious vision of what there is now, of Life right now.
When some years ago I got to know ZenCoaching I knew that I wanted to share what its spirit offers:
- Lightness and depth.
- Joy and responsibility.
- Clarity and easiness.
- Growth and constant contact with the source.
Becoming a certified coach was a fascinating process which has opened me for so many new possibilities in life, for a broad experience of myself, my emotions, my body, my mind, my soul and my heart. And now I have the opportunity to keep company to those who are in a similar moment of transition. What a power and joy!
ZenCoaching has been my quiet passion since not so long ago. And at the same tiem I have the impression that most of my life I have been preparing myself for this journey in all I did:
- My studies:
- Special Education (University, master)
- Spanish Filology (University, master)
- Languages studies
- My jobs:
- Logistics Companies
- Mercedes Benz Plant
- Numbers of projects (as a leader or consultant)
- Jewellery designer and maker
- My hobbies:
- Dipping into cold water (Swedish lakes can be quite challenging in winter or spring!)
- Family and Friends:
- Is there a better way to «practice» a conscientious life?
- Heartleft conversations